Fearless and Free Program
- Did you know that not all fear is created equal?
- Do thoughts like these keep you living a lowercase life?
- What if I make a mistake?
- What if people don’t approve?
- What if something goes wrong?
- What if I fail?
Crashing Into Grace: Lessons from a Mother No Longer Asleep at the Wheel
I'll never forget the officer walking towards me, handcuffs dangling from his fingers, the pinch of skin as the metal clicked around my wrists, or my cheeks flushing hot with shame as I tried to move gracefully in my black, Ann Taylor dress and high heels. With my hands cuffed behind my back, on what felt like the longest walk of my life, I felt the hot stare of every eye in the courtroom as the cop escorted me to my holding cell in the basement.